Did we really spend 18 years tweaking our virtualization technology just so we could split our most powerful servers into two perfectly equal pieces? Yes, we did.
Virtualization. It's the technology that allows you to split server resources between a number — sometimes a large number — of users. Hosts that do it well — like ServInt — create powerful, reliable hosting platforms where you'd never know you were sharing any system resources with anybody at all.
But you are — and there's always the possibility of resource contention when relying on burstable resources. That's why we've introduced a new server line that uses our industry-leading virtualization technology to seamlessly and imperceptibly split server resources between the smallest possible number of server residents: two. That means you, and one other person. It's literally the smallest number of server "roommates" you can have without making the expensive step up to your own, private, 100% dedicated server.
More than that, our semi-dedicated servers give you guaranteed access to hardware processing power — either two or three cores, 100% available to you, and only you, whenever you need it.
But privacy, predictability, and excellent value aren't the only reasons you should check out our Flex Semi-Dedicated servers. One look at the "Semi" specifications should show you they're some of the fastest, most powerful, and most reliable servers on the market today.
All Semi-Dedicated servers feature:
- One dedicated server, split into two equal virtual environments.
- Up to three cores of Intel E5645 CPU, 100% guaranteed
- Scalable RAM, additional virtual swap, and Mirrored RAID Storage
- Easy, rapid upgrades to our Flex Private dedicated server
- Extremely high uptime. Our cumulative uptime since 1995 is 99.99953%.
- Free control panel
- Every CentOS Flex account is supported by ServInt's Managed Customer Support. We're here when you need us — anytime.
- Choose ServInt LA or ServInt DC for the location of your server so you can be closer to your customers. Click here to test our network speeds.
- ServInt's fully redundant, cross-country network connection and spare upstream provider bandwidth means unparalleled reliability.
- Environmentally responsible hosting solutions.
- Please visit Partner Programs to learn how you can save money on your hosting plan.
Still have questions? Visit the ServInt KnowledgeBase for answers.
Does your application require that you have no virtualization layer? Take a look at our standard self-managed configurations or contact our sales department to discuss our optional self-managed solutions.