Webmail allows you to access your email accounts through your web browser.
To access Webmail
- In a web browser, navigate to any of the following locations:
- http://yourdomain.com:2095 or https://yourdomain.com:2096
- http://IP.ADD.RE.SS:2095 or https://IP.ADD.RE.SS:2096 (where IP.ADD.RE.SS is your server’s IP address in XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX format)
- If you receive a browser SSL warning, please select to continue or proceed. SSL warnings are normal if you are using the default self-signed certificate included in cPanel.
- Once connected, you will be prompted for a username and password. Please note you must enter the username and password of the individual email account you wish to access, not the username and password of your cPanel account. Enter the email address as the username and the corresponding password. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you’ve logged in, select the desired WebMail client to check your mail.
You can enable/disable WebMail clients through WHM.
To enable/disable Webmail clients
- Log into WHM.
- Under Server Configuration on the top of the left-hand navigation bar, click on Tweak Settings.
- Click the Mail tab.
- Select On/Off on the appropriate row to enable or disable Horde, RoundCube and/or SquirrelMail.