The Redirect feature allows you to send all of the users that access a domain or particular page to a different URL.
For example, if you have a long URL that you cannot shorten, you can add a redirect from a long URL to a shorter URL. Users can then access the content of the long URL via the short URL.
To set up a redirect:
- Log into the cPanel account for the particular domain.
- Click on Redirects under the Domains section.
- Specify what type of redirect you want (permanent or temporary), the source domain, and where you want the source domain to redirect to, and click Add.
Remove a redirect:
From the Redirects section of cPanel…
- Click the “X” button that corresponds to the redirect that you want to remove.
- To confirm that you want to remove the redirect, click Yes.
Photo by Homespot HQ