To create a MySQL database and user
- Log into the cPanel interface for the desired domain.
- Click on MySQL Databases under the Databases section.
- At the next page, enter the new database name under the Create New Database field to create a new database. You can create a new user by specifying one under Add New User.
To make sure that the MySQL users have access to specific MySQL databases
- Link them at the bottom of the page under Add User to Database.
- The next screen will allow you to grant privileges for the MySQL user to the database you selected.
To connect to a database and administer it
- Use phpMyAdmin. You can access this by clicking the icon of the same name in the Databases section of cPanel.
Photo by Mauro Cateb