cPAddons allows a script to be packaged up so that it can be installed on a user’s website, upgraded, uninstalled and otherwise managed from cPanel/WHM.
To use cPAddons:
- Log into WHM.
- Navigate to Install cPAddons Site Software under the cPanel section.
- Click the desired box(es) on the left-hand side under the Installed header, then click Update cPAddOn Config.
- Next, log into your cPanel account for the domain in question.
- Click Site Software under the Software/Services section.
- You should see a list of the cPAddons you added. Select the desired software and follow the instructions to install it.
Photo by LadyDragonflyCC