This article is for all the cPanel newbies in the house who might be afraid to ask that first (or second, or third) question. To you, we say, “Don’t worry, you’re not alone.” The following is a list of the top ten most requested cPanel/WHM articles in the ServInt University. Click on the links to be taken directly to the articles. And if you have any other questions about cPanel or any other hosting topics, be sure to visit the ServInt University.
The top ten most frequently asked cPanel questions
- How do I log into cPanel?
- How do I log into WHM?
- How do I prevent SSL Certificate Warnings when accessing cPanel?
- How do I create a cPanel domain account?
- How do I create FTP accounts in cPanel/WHM?
- How do I enable SpamAssassin in cPanel/WHM?
- How do I install suPHP on cPanel/WHM?
- How do I create a MySQL database and user in cPanel/WHM and how do I connect them?
- How do I preview your domain in cPanel/WHM?
- What is the difference between Local, Backup, and Remote Mail Exchanger in cPanel?