ServInt's network data centers feature state-of-the-art multi-phase power redundancy, industrial-quality cooling, high security, fire suppression and backup power generation systems. Perhaps most importantly, they're located in the richest Internet traffic distribution points in the United States and Europe. Proximity to these interchanges has a direct effect on access and transfer speeds — which are measurably higher for ServInt customers. Feel free to test out our network speeds here.
Our North American and European data center infrastructure includes:
- Closed, private data center facilities
- CCTV surveillance and biometric access control
- Fault-tolerant power redundancy
- Powerful industrial-class generators
- 24/7 monitoring
- Liebert temperature-controlled server environment
- N+1 and redundant AC/DC UPS Power
- Ample cooling capacity
- Technical staff on premises
Both of ServInt's North American data centers (Reston, VA and Los Angeles, CA) are SSAE-16 certified.