In case you didn’t get the memo, March 31st was World Backup Day.
You can never have too many backups.
Whether you host your sites on a server in your own IT closet or with a company like ServInt — that offers backup solutions for all its managed servers — you should always keep your own backup of your data off server and offsite. Just in case.
So, in honor of World Backup Day, why not take a few minutes and back up your server?
Need some help? Here are a few resources ServInt customers might find useful:
- The basics of data protection
- FTP / FTPS and file management in Jelastic cloud PaaS
- Scheduling MySQL Backups in ServInt’s Jelastic cloud PaaS
- How to back up and restore MySQL databases
- How to download a backup of your home directory in cPanel
- How to download a full backup in cPanel