When you purchase a server with ServInt, the person whose billing information is given is listed as the primary account holder for the account. If you have a separate person (or persons) who you would like to give portal access to for the purposes of support and maintenance, you can add them by following a few simple instructions.
- Login to your customer portal with your Portal ID, username and password.
- Select My Profile from the My ServInt dropdown menu.
- Click Add Contact in the upper-right corner.
- Fill in the new contacts information and select which services they are allowed to manage along with any additional portal permissions.
- Click the Add Contact button.
- The user will be added as a Trusted Contact for the services select.
These contacts will have full access to the service(s) they are assigned. They will be able to add additional software, upgrade or downgrade the server, open support tickets, start chat sessions and see server statistic and graphs.
Portal User Only
This type of user has been deprecated. If you have any contacts that were portal users only, you will have the opportunity to upgrade them to a Trusted Contact by clicking the Promote to Trusted Contact button next to their information.
Portal User’s were only allowed to view data in the portal and not interact with our support teams.
Photo by Generation Bass