You can change the password for a cPanel account either in WHM or directly in cPanel.
- Log into WHM.
- On the left-hand side menu, navigate to Password Modification under the Account Functions header.
- Enter a new password (twice) under the Password Entry section and then select your user under the Account Selection section.
- Click Change Password at the bottom of the page.
- Log into cPanel.
- In the middle of the screen look for the area called Preferences. Within there locate and click on Change Password.
- First you will need to enter your current password. Beneath that enter your new password twice.
- Click Change Password beneath these fields.
Photo by Tellessa Myles