You create domain accounts from WHM.
- Log into WHM.
- Navigate to the ‘Account Functions’ header on the left-hand side menu. Click on ‘Create a New Account.’
- There are six sections inside: Domain Information, Package, Settings, Reseller Settings, DNS Settings, and Mail Routing Settings. You should only concern yourself with the Domain Information section for now. The other sections are settings that you can customize later if you so choose.
- Fill in your domain name in the first box without the ‘www’ or any other prefix. Choose a username (one will be suggested for you) of not more than 8 characters. Only lower-case letters and numbers are allowed, and the username cannot begin with a number.
- Choose a password or use the “Password Generator” button to generate one.
- Finally, add an email address, preferably not one that shares the same domain name as the domain you’re currently adding. This email address will be used by WHM to notify the account holder of important information throughout the life of the account.
- When you’re done, scroll all the way down and click the “Create” button.
You may add more accounts using the same procedure. You can view a list of your accounts by navigating to ‘Account Information’ in WHM’s left-hand side menu and clicking on ‘List Accounts’.